loading...
 

Unknown Unknown Author
Title: LEA SEYDOUX
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
BIOGRAPHY Léa Seydoux was conceived in Paris, France in 1985, to Valérie (Schlumberger), an altruist,...












BIOGRAPHY

Léa Seydoux was conceived in Paris, France in 1985, to Valérie (Schlumberger), an altruist, and Henri Seydoux, an agent. Her granddad, Jérôme Seydoux, is administrator of Pathé, and her dad is an incredible grandson of businessperson and creator Marcel Schlumberger (her mom likewise plummets from the Schlumberger crew). Her guardians are both of blended French and Alsatian German plummet, with more far off Spanish-Venezuelan roots on her dad's side. In 2009, she was selected for the César Award for Most Promising Actress for her part in the film The Beautiful Person. She has been thrown in various eminent American movies, for example, Ridley Scott's Robin Hood, Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris and Brad Bird's Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol. As an uncommon prize for their parts in Blue Is the Warmest Color, Seydoux and co-star Adèle Exarchopoulos were recompensed the Palme d'Or nearby chief Abdellatif Kechiche. Alongside Jane Campion, Seydoux and Exarchopoulos are the main ladies to have won a Palme d'Or. 

- IMDb Mini Biography By: Nils 

Trivia (7) 

Granddaughter of Jérôme Seydoux, Chairman of Pathé, and grandniece of Nicolas Seydoux, Chairman and CEO of Gaumont. 

Her guardians both have blended French and Alsatian German family line. Her dad additionally has a little measure of Spanish-Venezuelan roots. 

Showed up on the front of Vanity Fair's twentieth Hollywood Issue [March 2014]. 

Girl of Henri Seydoux and Valérie Schlumberger. 

Included on W Magazine's portfolio on Best Performances of 2013, for her execution as "Emma" in Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013). 

On Vogue (UK) magazine's Best Dressed List (2013). 

She has played in both real spy-kind motion picture establishment: Mission Impossible (Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)) and up and coming James Bond Film Specter (2015)). 

Individual Quotes (8) 

[on her Farewell, My Queen (2012) character] What I enjoyed about this part was that you don't know anything about her, thus I could develop everything. One minute makes you comprehend every little thing about her, a character asks me 'We don't know anything about you...do you even have folks?' This for me was the way to manufacture everything. That is the reason she's so intrigued by the Queen. It's through the Queen that she has a presence by any means. 

I make movies for chiefs. Before whatever else, I pick movies on account of the chiefs' ability. The story and alternate performing artists are obviously critical, however for me, it's about the chief. 

Five individuals I'd welcome to my fantasy birthday gathering are Friedrich Nietzsche, Michael Jackson, Charles Chaplin, Maria Callas and Serge Gainsbourg. 

When I watch my movies or read my meetings I come to know I have an exceptionally peculiar thing, I'm difficult to get. 

Individuals are eager in America. They place heart into things. When you return to France individuals are bitching about everything. 

[on her companionship with Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013) co-star Adèle Exarchopoulos] It's actual that it's a kinship, however there's affection between us. You can say there's affection. 

I like to play profound characters and it's pleasant to have profound feelings, but on the other hand it's decent to simply have a separation and to have a comical inclination with what you do also. 

[on her part in Saint Laurent (2014)] I needed to end up chic, yes. In any case, it's more like a shading in the film. It's a little part. It's similar to the film is a riddle and I will be one of the pieces. I want to be a little part in an incr




SEXY VIDEO LEA


Advertisement

 
Top