loading...
 

Unknown Unknown Author
Title: ELISHA CUTHBERT
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
BIOGRAPHY Elisha was conceived in Canada and experienced childhood in Montreal, Quebec. Her dad is...
















BIOGRAPHY

Elisha was conceived in Canada and experienced childhood in Montreal, Quebec. Her dad is a car outline designer and her mom a homemaker. She has a more youthful sibling and sister. As a tyke, Elisha was a foot model for youngsters' garments. 

She went to Centennial Regional High School and graduated in 2000. She was occupied with acting and her initially showed up on the TV program Are You Afraid of the Dark? (1990) in 1996, and turned into a consistent in the part of Megan in 1999. Elisha additionally co-facilitated Popular Mechanics for Kids for a long time. In 2001, she won a Gemini Award for her execution in the Canadian TV motion picture Lucky Girl, Canada's likeness an Emmy. 

At age 17, she moved to Los Angeles to seek after her acting profession. Not long after subsequent to arriving, she won her leap forward part in the TV arrangement 24 (2001). 

- IMDb Mini Biography By: Kad 

Life partner (1) 

Dion Phaneuf 

(6 July 2013 - present) 

Trivia (24) 

While running the globe as a journalist for the recompense winning arrangement Popular Mechanics for Kids (1997), she got the attention of First Lady Hillary Clinton and was welcome to Washington for a meeting with her. 

Was conceived in Calgary, Alberta, Canada however later moved and experienced childhood in the Greenfield Park locale, in Longueuil (south shore of Montreal), Quebec, Canada. 

Is a previous foot model. 

Communicates in French as a consequence of experiencing childhood in Montreal. 

Abhorrences flying so much that she has certain customs she must do: like dependably get onto the plane with her right foot first (From an April 2004 appearance on Late Night with Conan O'Brien (1993).). 

Connected with to long-lasting beau Trace Ayala, closest companion and individual partner to Justin Timberlake. Severed her engagement to Trace Ayala in November 2005. [June 2004] 

Positioned #57 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002). 

Positioned #5 in the 2005 FHM rundown of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". 

She cleared out Canada at age 17 to move to Los Angeles, California to seek after an acting profession. Had a due date of six weeks. Before the fifth's end week, she was given the part of Kimberley Bauer on Fox's 24 (2001). 

Gotten Paris Hilton's collection of memoirs and Paris Hilton's aroma by her House of Wax(2005) co-star Paris Hilton for Elisha's 22nd birthday. 

Loves to visit the shoreline, yet is not able to suntan as a result of her reasonable skin. 

Both her mom and her sibling play on hockey groups in Canada. 

She's a colossal hockey fan and has season tickets to the Kings. She likewise composes a site for NHL.com called "Hollywood Hockey Thoughts". 

She has a more youthful sibling, Jonathan, and a more youthful sister, Lee-Ann 

Folks are Kevin and Patricia Cuthbert 

Named #54 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. 

Positioned #25 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2007 rundown. 

Tried out yet lost the lead part to Kirsten Dunst in Spider-Man (2002). 

Positioned #4 in the 2008 FHM rundown of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". 

Positioned #6 on Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women of 2008 rundown. 

Previous beau Sean Avery was suspended for six amusements then commenced the Dallas Stars for a rough comment he made about the sentiment in the middle of Cuthbert and Dion Phaneuf. [December 2008] 

Positioned #65 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2011 rundown. 

Positioned #33 in the 2010 FHM UK rundown of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". 

(July 6, 2013) Married her beau of 5 years Dion Phaneuf taking after a 10-month-long engagement. 

Individual Quotes (16) 

I sense that I'm one of the Simpsons. (She will need to stay with the same closet all season on the Fox arrangement 24 (2001). 

I accept not abandoning doing things. 

I was fortunate," (in Los Angeles) "I discovered what I needed to do when I was 11. 

[on The Girl Next Door (2004)] I absolutely never need to be doing likewise kind of thing, I never need to be pigeonholed, in light of the fact that I have an abundant excess to provide for be kind of, to dependably be the hot chick in the motion picture. 

I most likely put stock in destiny. Furthermore, I accept what you put in is the thing that you receive consequently. That is the way it's worked for me. Concerning the comprehensive view - there's some kind of arrangement. 

[when got some information about moving from Montreal to Los Angeles at age 17] I just ran with my premonition and suspected that on the off chance that I think this much about what I'm doing, then perhaps there are opportunities somewhere else and I'd be inept not out it an attempt. 

[on her execution in the Weezer's video] I recollect simply kind of supposing I'm not going to get the opportunity to do this as well, time and again, so I just went insane and tossed liquor around. I was acting strange and shouting at everyone and having a tantrum. 

With loved ones in Montreal, it's generally in the back of my brain. I like backpedaling. I miss the nightlife. It's such an awesome city. I've been a considerable measure of spots on the planet, and I'm certain I'm one-sided in light of the fact that I grew up there, yet I adore it. 

At the time, Sex and the City (1998) was in its prime and I recollect considering, "God, those young lady are so fortunate! They got the chance to wear all these diverse outfits and I'm stuck in the same thing for ten months.". 

I'm smooth. I think on the off chance that I hadn't turn into a performing artist, I would've carried on with the basic life. You know, get hitched and sit on my patio. 

I'm an immense devotee of computer games and comic books. I'm not extremist or anything, but rather I most likely value the workmanship in it, which is truly cool.


SEXY VIDEO ELISHA

    

Advertisement

 
Top